Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday Five: Sleepy Time

1. How many hours of sleep do you like to get in a night?

I want to get 8 or 9 hours of sleep, but that just doesn't seem to happen regularly, alas.

2. How many hours of sleep can you survive on indefinitely?

I seem to be existi on 6 or 7 many nights in a row. It sucks, but I can make it.

3. Do you enjoy napping?

Actually no. Naps just make me sleepy, not refreshed.

4. The average amount of time it takes a person to fall asleep is seven minutes -- do you tend to need more or less time than that?

It used to take me hours to fall asleep, but now I have meds that help me fall asleep in about 20 to 30 minutes. However I usually wake up for an hour or so in the middle of the night.

5. If you were offered a pill that would enable you to sleep only 2 hours out of every 24 and remain fully functional, but you could never sleep more than that, would you take it?

If I felt satisfied and rested? Sure, I'd do it. I only crave sleep because I feel so crappy without it. Sleep is a sometimes pleasant but often frustrating means to an end for me.


Questions culled from The Friday Five on LiveJournal.

What I'm wearing: Black ruffled sleeveless top, Macy's | Black skirt, thriftstore, embellished by me | Burgundy peplum sweater, Anthropologie | Burgundy fishnet tights, unknown brand | Black patent block-heel pumps, unknown brand | Dangly faux-jet earrings, random accessory store

No comments:

Post a Comment