Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wednesday Wondering: Elevator of Interest

Prompt: If you had to be stuck in an elevator for 24 hours with one TV character, who would it be and why?

My very favorite TV character is Hawkeye Pierce from "M*A*S*H*" and I bet he would be pretty darn entertaining to be stuck in an elevator with. Of course, he'd prefer to have a bottle of booze, and he'd spend a lot of that time hitting on me, since he was a notorious womanizer. But he was so smart and funny, a dedicated surgeon and an avowed pacifist, I'm sure we could figure out something to talk about too.

Questions culled from the discontinued Writer's Block feature on LiveJournal.

What I'm wearing: Brown paisley coat, custom-made | Grey plaid vest, vintage | Black ruffled knit top, Newport News | Black trumpet skirt, MetroStyle | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Black ribbon-tie pumps, Clarks | Silver filigree earrings, Target

Hawkeye as played by Alan Alda

No comments:

Post a Comment