Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Five: Internettin'

1. What was the first Internet site you remember bookmarking?
The T.W.I.N.K.I.E.S. Project. (Hey, it's still around!)

2. What was the last Internet site you bookmarked?
Clickhole. (Clearly my tastes haven't changed much.)

3. Are you Mac, Windows, or something else?
Macintosh forever!

4. What is the one thing you wish you could easily do with your computer?
Type & mouse without wrist pain. *sigh*

5. Are you happier with the all the advances that have been made in the last 10 years or do you wish for an earlier, less technology-based time?
Totally happier. My career is based on the Internet, and all my friends are inside this network of tubes!

Questions culled from The Friday Five on LiveJournal.

What I'm wearing: Black & grey knit dress, Macy's | White & black scarf printed with tree branches & ravens, bought on a business trip | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Silver-grey wedges, Anne Klein | Silver skull earrings, random accessory store

No comments:

Post a Comment