Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Five: Body Time

1. What is one thing about your body that you hate?
My skin. At 45, I still get acne. It's not terrible (I don't really *hate* it), but it's annoying.

2. What is one thing about your body that you love?
My legs. Strong & capable of walking for miles.

3. If you had to change one thing about your body, what would it be and why?
I'd be able to wear contact lenses comfortably & with good vision because I'm tired of trying contacts & having them fail. I'd like the option not to wear glasses all the time, especially when I dress up.

4. What is one word that you would use to define yourself?
Independent.

5. Imagine what you would look like in a perfect world -- what do you look like?
Perfectly clear, smooth, porcelain skin. No glasses, excellent vision. Long, wavy hair that's either naturally black or red & can take color easily. Three inches taller. Feet one size smaller & a natural B width. Eh, you know, all the stuff I can't do a damn thing about ;-)

Questions culled from The Friday Five on LiveJournal.

What I'm wearing: Black sheath dress, Target | Black & purple stripe cardigan, Old Navy | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Black flats, Aerosoles | Silver & amethyst earrings, gift from a friend


No comments:

Post a Comment