Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I Need a New Purse

I've been using the same purse for about four years, and it's starting to fall apart. I'm not one of those people who changes out purses with different outfits -- I pretty much use one purse day in & day out, all the time. So naturally, this one takes a lot of abuse, & four years is pretty good value for the $81 I spent. That's less than 10 cents per use, estimating that I used it for every business day of the year.

Not sure exactly what style I want to replace it with. I have some candidates on my CorpGoth Pinterest board. They're mostly work totes, big enough for carrying maybe a laptop or iPad & my lunch. But I'm not sure if I want that much purse. I could lead to shoulder strain. So it might be better to keep those work things separate. Just not sure.


What kind of bag do you carry? Do you switch it around with different outfits? How long do you keep a purse?

What I'm wearing:
Purple print dress, Target | Black camisole, Old Navy | Black lace jacket, Macy's | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Black pierced d'orsay flats, Target | Amethyst necklace, bought in Hawaii, gift from my husband | Pewter key earrings, made by me



No comments:

Post a Comment