Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pirate With a Touch of Cancer

My second of four chemo treatments fell on Talk Like a Pirate Day, so I decided to wear a cute little pink tricorn (that went quite well with my black & pink wig), plus a pirate-y hitched-up skirt & a lot of skull jewelry. Gotta look good to feel good!

Now I have to plan themes for the next two treatments. The last one falls on Halloween day, so of course I have to go extra spooky & outrageous. But no idea what to do for the middle one. Hopefully I'll get inspired in the next few weeks.

What I'm wearing:
Black crinkle skirt, Rampage | Black ruffled tank top, Newport News | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Pink & black stripe shoes, Sugar | Black & pink wig, Miss Violet Lace | Pink silk tricorn, The Ruby Raven | Painted skull pendant on black velvet ribbon, Jewels by Olivia | Dangly "F#@K CANCER" earrings, made by me | Pewter woman symbol stud earring, bought on the street in Berkeley | Ying/yang stud earring, bought on the street in Berkeley | Pewter peace symbol earring, bought on the street in Berkeley | Skull bracelets, gift from my mom | Black & gunmetal cocktail ring, random accessory store








No comments:

Post a Comment