Monday, May 13, 2013

Status Report: My Workaday Bag

For my current job, I work from home quite frequently, as I've mentioned here before. But when I do go into the office, I have to bring my laptop & a lot of gear. So my work bag is, by necessity, a giant backpack.

It's not sexy or stylish, but it gets the job done. It's the only bag I owned that was big enough to hold the extra-long MacBook Pro the company gave me! This laptop wouldn't fit in my other (prettier) laptop bag.

Also, since I work on the laptop itself in the office instead of docking it to a monitor, I have a wireless keyboard & mouse, which I also carry around. Plus a backup drive, my notebook, my phone, wallet, & miscellaneous personal stuff. So yeah, I need a big bag!


What I'm wearing:
Grey sheath dress, Target
Black & pink stripe sweater, Macy's
Black tights, Calvin Klein
Black & grey pumps, Target
Black, gunmetal, & rhinestone choker, random accessory store
Black & pearl drop earrings, random accessory store
Prescription sunglasses, ZenniOptical.com
Chanel "Vamp" lipstick
Yahoo! backpack, Targus

All this goes in that bag!

What kind of bag do you carry to work or school? Share in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment