Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hidden Bat Week: Delayed

I'm finally recovered from last week's nasty illness, so I'm back at work. More importantly, I can finally wear the last bat I wanted to hide in an office-worthy outfit. I feel kind of lame for having missed most of my own theme week. Thank goodness for the Curious Professor Z who had an amazing five different outfits (start here & go back) -- you rock, my dear! Totally awesome! And thanks to everyone else for participating: Linnea-Maria, The Mutant Stomp Friends, Pixel Pixie, & Sophistique Noir.

This particularly bad cold probably came on because I'm a bit overload right now. I've really been pushing myself for the past few months with events & sewing & getting reading for our big trip at the beginning of summer. Plus my job has kicked into high gear, so I just haven't had much downtime. I guess my body's defenses were weakened. Well, the big push is almost over, & I'll have time to relax very soon. I can't wait!


What I'm wearing:
Black jacket with piping, Macy's
Black T-shirt, Old Navy
Black & white paisley skirt with ruffles, made by Donna
Black sling-back pumps, Payless Shoe Source
Silver bat necklace, Plastickland, gift from my husband
Black & white beaded cuff bracelet, bought in Kauai
Silver hoop earrings, random accessory store
Revlon "Raisin Rage" lipstick




No comments:

Post a Comment