Monday, April 11, 2011

Pink Weekend, Pink Monday

I wore pink on Saturday & sewed more pink on Sunday, so I felt like wearing some pink today too. Hello, I'm a PerkyGoth, for thems who just started playing along at home :-D

What I'm wearing:
Black ribbed turtleneck top, Style & Co.
Pink & white print skirt, custom-made by Donna of Original Sin Designs
Black tights, Calvin Klein
Black boots, Clarks
Black beaded bib necklace, Torrid
Pink skull stud earrings, random accessory store
Pink crystal pyramid cocktail ring, Icing
Pink & black flower hair pin, Icing

Donna made this skirt from some crazy fun fabric she found that reminded her of me. It's white cotton printed with phrases like "punk princess" & "rockstar" & "i *heart* diamonds" & "i *heart* music." Very silly & adorable! Plus, it has ginormous pockets. I bet Erin of A Dress A Day would approve of that.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a cute, cute skirt and earring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bow down to your ability to be comfortable in a white skirt with a pink diamond print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. salkaye - Thanks!

    LovleAnjel - Heh, I have no shame ;-)

    ReplyDelete