Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Stripes Week: Gotta Have Some Purple

I love purple & conveniently enough, it's my company's color too. And, as the 19th, I've been at this company for 10 years, so it's seems appropriate to get some purple in with the stripes this week.

What I'm wearing:
Black long-sleeve knit top, Target
Grey pinstripe denim vest, Newport News
Black cotton tiered skirt, unknown brand, thrifted
Rubine & black stripey tights, We Love Colors
Black round-toe, spool-heel pumps, Target
Purple & black stripey knit scarf w/polka dots on reverse side, local artsy meditation store
Purple dangly earrings painted with bats, local artist
Purple lipstick, Sephora

Two days of multi-stripes, wow. Will the madness end? Probably not until this week does!

More about Stripes Week here.

5 comments:

  1. Purple is just awesome, innit? Love the tights!

    Now do tell...which local artsy meditation store? I'm newish to town and don't know where everything is yet.

    (PS, I e-mailed ya a bit ago, but you've probably been too busy to answer yet - it's my rocketmail addy.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, these tights are great!
    Cheshire Cat tights! Awesome! :)

    Sal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone - It was East-West books in Palo Alto :-) I figured the store was so specific & local that it wasn't worth mentioning! But they have a small clothing selection that I noticed when was strolling by a month ago.

    Sal Kaye - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous vest and the heel on those shoes is wonderful. Great tights~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trystan - thanks, that's awesome - I know exactly where that is and I will check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete